The Dragon’s Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ C All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 C Pumpkin, pureed or canned
- ½ C Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- ¼ C Water
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- ½ C Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- SIFT together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a different, medium bowl, MIX pumpkin, olive oil, eggs, water, spices, and nuts until well mixed.
- MIX the wet and dry ingredients in the large mixing bowl.
- GREASE a loaf pan with butter or cooking spray and POUR batter in.
- COOK for 1 hour. COOL and SERVE. (makes 1 loaf)