1. Open your terminal, and type
ifconfig | grep HWaddr
you will see your original MAC address.
2. To temporary change our MAC address, we need to turn off the network interface first by running this command
ifconfig eth0 down
3. After that we can configure the new MAC address
ifconfig eth0 hw ether 00:00:00:00:00:02
you can change the MAC address using this hexadecimal format XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
4. Now we can turn on the network interface again.
ifconfig eth0 up
5. And the last we can check again our MAC whether it’s change or not.