Every week we read a lot of news covering the geek and otaku community. Here are some of our favorites.
· Our friends over at Geek World Order attended Melbourne Toy and ComicCon 2016 in Melbourne FL.
· Kotaku recently gave us a seek peek Inside A Nintendo Storage Room, Where They Keep Their Old Stuff.
· Game studio Digital Homicide is suing 100 anonymous Steam users for leving critical reviews, calling them a “hate and harassment group”
· eurogamer.net recently wrote about the history of the classic game cheat, the Game Genie.
· What Video Game Shit Are You Too Old For? Kirk Hamilton ponders this over on Kotaku.
·You can’t stick a Game Boy Color cartridge in a Game Boy. Most of ‘em won’t work. Here are almost 1000 examples of games telling you that.